Programmes and fees
Significant transformations – ideal locations
“One better decision, one person retained, one grievance prevented, and my investment is returned many times over”
Three powerful options
5 tools for leaders © (weekend workshop)
SG Leaders’ Programme © (SG Leaders Programme)
SG Leaders’ Plus © (SG Leaders extension workshop)
5 tools for leaders ©
Participants: People poised to improve how they lead themselves and others
Purpose: Equip leaders with the tools needed to work effectively with each other
Key features: Inclusive, powerful tools, immediate benefits, purpose driven, practical, transforming
Length of programme: 2½ days
Group size & composition: Maximum 40
Social contribution: Two cataract operations donated to Fred Hollows Foundation
Fee: $NZ 1,695 pp (per person) including GST & meals
‘Early Bird’ registrations: $1,295 including GST & meals
SG Leaders programme©
Participants: Self-aware leaders evolving how they lead themselves and others
Purpose: Enable leaders to get the best out of themselves and others
Key features: Powerful toolkit, immediate benefits, purpose driven, practical, and transforming, one-to-one support
Length of programme: 6 days (three workshops 2½ days + 2½ days + 1 day spaced over three months).
Programme includes three integrated one-to-one ‘Transform Sessions’ to support application of learning in workplace.
Group size & composition: Maximum 24, mix of participants/organisations
Style: Off-site, non-residential
Social contribution: Two cataract operations donated to Fred Hollows Foundation, plus two programme places for ‘Not for profit’ leaders
Standard fee: $NZ 5,590 pp (per person) +GST & meals
Multiple registrations: Two people $NZ 5,190 pp, three people $NZ 4,890 pp +GST & meals
SG Leaders’ Plus ©
(SG Leaders’ refresher/extension programme)
Participants: Shifting Gears graduates
Purpose: Renew and re-connect
Key features: Responds to needs identified since completing ‘SG Leaders Programme’
Length of programme: 9am – 5pm
Group size & composition: Graduates of ‘SG Leaders Programme’; Maximum 30, mix of participants/organisations
Style: Off-site, non-residential
Social contribution: One cataract operation donated to Fred Hollows Foundation, plus four programme places for ‘Not for profit’ leaders*
Standard fee: $NZ 1,295 per person +GST & meal
1. Fee covers refreshments, books, and handouts. Meals are optional and billed separately, however, it is strongly recommended that participants dine together to enable informal networking and sharing of experiences.2. Participants can revisit a course for no fee within 15 months of completion.
2. Payment is due in full at the time of registration.
3. If a participant cancels or transfers to another programme within 21 calendar days of the programme start, the full programme fee applies. However, if arrangements are made for another participant to attend in the person’s place, the original participant can re-register on another programme for the usual fee.
4. If, after completing Section I of a multi-section course, a participant transfers to a different group completing the same programme, a re-registration fee of $1200+GST applies. All three Sections of the programme need to be completed within 12 months of starting. Refunds are not given for uncompleted Sections.
5. Advertised dates may be subject to alteration as we work to best respond to the needs of our customers.
to register email: info@shiftinggears